Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Addicted to Twitter!!

Well thanks to a segment on KSN, I'm totally addicted to Twitter. I had heard about it before but hadn't really looked into it. I finally decided to sign up and I am so happy I did. Twitter is the best and easiest way to keep up with what everyone else is doing. And I've linked my twitter to my facebook account so when I update my status on Twitter, it automatically updates me on Facebook. And I've linked it to my wonderful Blackberry. So if I'm on my way home and I get stuck at a dang train, I can update my Twitter and anyone that is "following me" will know I'm waiting impatiently on a train. So if you're interested in knowing what's going on my life throughout the day, just sign up on Twitter and Follow Me. You can even click on the Follow Me link in the menu on the right. And if you want me to follow you, send me your username. And if I really like you, I'll set it up to receive instant updates from you on my phone! Mom, I fully expect you to sign up so you can instantly update when you hear from Adam!! The same goes for you Kandyce so you can update when you're on your way to the hospital. LOL.

WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY!!

No comments: