Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Moment of Truth

I don't know if any of you have seen this new show on fox. Click on the fox link and watch some recaps. It's actually quite entertaining to watch. However, I don't know who in their right mind would ever be a contestant on this show. There is not enough money in the world for me to go on this show. The contestants have to answer several VERY personal questions and if they are telling the truth, they move up the money pyramid but if the lie detector says they are lying, they lose everything. These people are insane. I consider myself to be a truthful person, but there are just some things in my life that everyone doesn't need to know. Everyone has secrets. And I guess if you want to tell the whole world what those secrets are (and risk ruining relationships/friendships, etc), then by all means, go on the show! I, however, will keep my secrets to myself. Watch the show. It's on tonight. What's your opinion? Would you go on the show?

On a totally unrelated note, I want to thank my cousin Destiney for earning me $0.62 by purchasing the greatest looming book of all time through my Amazon link. This is the first earning from this blog. THANK YOU!! By the way, if you're interested in the same book, you can search "Loom Knitting Primer" or "Isela Phelps" in the Amazon box to the right. Thanks again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome.