Friday, December 14, 2007

Chipmunk Dancing

My daughter is so cute sometimes. I don't know if any of you have seen previews for the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie yet, but it looks really cute. Here's a short preview:For a preview, it's kind of lengthy. But what I really want to show you is at about 2:10 of the preview. Watch at that point for a few seconds and then watch the following video and make sure your sound is on:

I'm a little biased, but that is the cutest thing. LOL. The first time Ereka saw that commercial, she immediately stood up and danced like the chipmunk. Me and Eric just looked at each other and started laughing. It was so funny.

And while I'm showing videos, here's another one of Ereka doing what many adults can't do at all:

And here's a couple of videos of Ethan walking. He's getting pretty good at it:

And here's a little prayer to end the week on:

Dear Lord,
I pray for wisdom to understand my man;
love to forgive him;
and patience for his moods;
because, Lord, if I pray for strength,
I'll beat him to death.
Amen

No comments: