Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas should be a 3 day holiday!!

At a bare minimum. A week would be great. But I'd be happy with 3. A day for last minute preparation, Christmas Day, and a day to recuperate. I am completely exhausted. And our house is a mess. You can't even hardly walk through the living room because there are toys everywhere. Some toys aren't even out of their boxes yet. Guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend. We even took down our Christmas Tree Christmas evening so we could have a little more room to put stuff. My husband and I really spoiled our kids this year. We started buying stuff in October and didn't finish until 2 days before Christmas. This was the first year we were really able to do this so we went all out. Ereka actually got tired of opening presents Christmas morning. She really wanted to start playing right away. I took a video of our mess Christmas afternoon, but I can't upload the video off the camera until I get some stuff put away or at least into some kind of organization. I can't even get to the computer. I'll try to get it done this weekend. When you see it, then you'll really believe me. I will probably be doing lots of reviews for this blog over the next couple of weeks. I researched every single toy I bought this year and read tons of reviews so I want to be sure to leave reviews for others too. So far I only have to exchange one toy. We'll see how well the new one works out before I give my opinion of that one. But like I said, we still have toys that haven't been taken out of their packages yet. There just aren't enough hours in the day. Like I said; Christmas should be a 3 day holiday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN