Friday, December 7, 2007

Who's Calling Me???

So I was sitting here trying to think about what I should write about today. The phone rings and I look at the caller ID. Same damn number that calls three times a day every!@#$%day. Somebody trying to sell me an online degree. No thank you. I already have a college degree (2 actually). I don't need another. Anyway, this brings me to my website suggestion today. http://whocalled.us/ This is a great website. I get tons of "name unavailable" calls all the time. I never answer them. 99% of the time, they are sales calls. If it's one that calls quite a bit, I just go to this site and enter the phone number as it appears on my caller ID and you get of list of other people who have received calls from that same number. They list when they called, who they were if they talked to them or if they tried calling the number. It's a great way of finding out who called so you know if they're worth talking to or not. I use this website all the time. I wish we had caller ID where I work so I could avoid United Health Care when they call 4 times a day.

I've put things to ponder on here the past couple of days. I'll try to find a good laugh to end the week on and put it on here later.

No comments: