Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Microsoft Excel

I have found a wonderful site for help with Microsoft Excel. I was in the process of setting up a sales spreadsheet for my ebay sales and couldn't get some of my formulas to work so of course I went searching for help on my favorite search engine. I stumbled upon this site. I have now bookmarked it and refer to it quite often. It is so easy to navigate and find exactly what you're looking for. And if you can't find the answer to your problem, just email the website creator, Chip Pearson. He really knows his stuff.



On a totally unrelated note...A few fun things to ponder today...

Is the hokee pokee really what its all about?
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
What happens if you get "scared half to death" twice?
If bankers could count how come there are 8 windows and only 4 tellers?
Would a fly without wings be called a "walk"?
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
If it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
If all the world is a stage, where does the audience sit?
Why can't I set my laser printer on "stun"?

No comments: